Science Entrepreneurship

I am embarking on a new career path that leverages HKU's supportive startup culture, and that of Hong Kong and the GBA, to promote young scientist entrepreneurs. Just 5% of the students I train may end up in an academic position. I want to ensure the other 95% are equally prepared for non-academic careers. We need their solutions to create a better world.

Copy-of-name-cards_VYNM_edited.jpg

01

Led by Vriko YU - archiREEF aims to "build dynamic ocean ecosystems. We design and 3D print structures for marine restoration using ecologically friendly materials.

02

isoFoodtrace

This is your Project description. Provide a brief summary to help visitors understand the context and background of your work. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start.

iso-logo_edited.jpg

03

Led by Dr. Jane Wong, biochrome seeks to harness the power of marine microalgae to create new, sustainable sources of eco-friendly materials.